ADF Insurance was formed by Andrew Flavell in 2007. Having spent 22 years in the insurance industry working for two of the market’s leading multinational brokers he decided to form a brokerage dedicated to providing high levels of service and expertise to small and medium sized businesses. Having completed his Business Studies degree Andrew began working in the insurance industry in 1985 with Norwich Union in Birmingham.
He spent the next 7 years underwriting commercial insurance before joining Willis Corroon again in Birmingham, one of the UK’s leading national brokers. Within Willis Corron, Andrew worked exclusively with commercial clients from small SME businesses through to FTSE 100 companies.
He experienced numerous roles across client servicing and new business finally specialising in placement ie the broking of insurance risks to Insurers for quotation, where he became Regional Broking Director for the Midlands & South West region. In this role Andrew was ultimately responsible for delivering competitive insurance solutions to clients across the region.
We aim to provide high levels of quality, reliable service designed specifically for our clients needs.
Competitive insurance pricing with a guarantee of no complacency. Insurance premiums and insurer service will be annually reviewed to ensure that terms and conditions remain at the top end of the market.
Personal face to face relationships with our clients with a guarantee not to become a transaction only focused broker.
To be recognised by our clients as:
- Providing independent valued insurance service and advice.
- Having a reputation of being strong negotiators, always putting them first.
- Responsive, proactive professional and timely delivery of service.
- Always acting with the highest levels of integrity.
To be recognised by Insurers as:
- The most professional insurance brokerage in the Midlands.
- Always acting in our clients best interests.
- Displaying a thorough knowledge of clients business and understanding of their insurance needs.
our core values
- Fairness – to honestly represent the interests of our clients and Insurers
- Integrity – to maintain a professional service to all of our customers
- Transparency – to be plain, clear and sincere in everything we do
- Credibility – to be deserving of credit from both our clients and Insurers